Re: [at-l] Laurel Creek Lodge

<snip>I know that it's bordering on blasphemy to say anything against Kincora
on this, or any other AT list for that matter, but I wanted to drop a good
word for
Laurel Creek Lodge for those of you getting ready to start out <snip>

You should mention that the Laurel Creek Lodge is under new ownership (in
1999).  The previous owners held a KKK rally at the site.  Needless to say,
you would have been vilified if you stayed there under the old ownership.

It's good that a hiker friendly alternative to Kincora is available.  I hope
the new owners overcome the problems caused by the old owners.  However, I
still wouldn't miss Kincora.

Camel