[at-l] hamburger

I'm getting ready for a spring hike. Today I got 2.17 pounds of fresh
hamburger. I seasoned it with some salt and garlic salt and then fried it
up. I put it in my dehydrator for six hours. Well, I just packed it all
up into a single zip lock sandwich bag and weighed it on our little
kitchen scales. Nine ounces!!!

It reconstitutes in just minutes and adds a lot of flavor to my suppers.
I just put a tablespoon or two into the water as I heat it up.   Hopeful
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.