[pct-l] food and recipes

I have really been enjoying the sharing of food ideas and recipes.
I[actually my wife!} have already made 2 batches of Joannes peanut
sauce. It is excellent! I had it for dinner over brown rice. I have one
batch drying in the oven right now. It is ready to crumble. If you do
make it do not use the kind of peanut butter you grind yourself in the
health food store. Ours has little pieces of peanut throughout the
batch. Joanne suggested creamy style Adams...it worked better in the
second batch.
Thanks Tom for the suggestion on the Mr Coffee Dehydrator. I told Santa
all about it today!
I have never been one to dry food before...but it is sounding like the
way to go.

Tom in Sacramento, Ca