[pct-l] apology 2 brick

   Brick, I'm sorry for jumping to the conclusion that your advising
people not to confuse small cookfires with campfires was another of your
tips on how to get around FS regulations. (I got 2 mails asking,
wide-eyed, "Is it *true* that the FS doesn't consider cookfires "
campfires?" ) I realize now you simply meant that you didn't have to
build a large fire to cook dinner, so I apologize.
   As you know by now, suggestions (made to inexperienced outdoorspeople
at that!) to  use their own interpretation of regulations, or to ignore
them altogether if there's little chance of getting caught, really grind
my gears - and I'm not shy about saying so! [G]
    I'll count to ten in the future. Truce?       bj

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]