[pct-l] re: more weights/Tracy

> I mistakenly mentioned the (Evernew) titanium cooking sets, instead of
> addressing your question on the MSR Alpine cookset. Isn't that set stainless
> steel?

What I was actually referring to is the MSR Titan Cookset that I found at:

http://www.moosejawonline.com/catalog/msrtitancookset.html

It's a three piece set and although it is a bit costly it was the weight that
attracted me.

Weight: 1 liter pot, 3.7oz/104g; .7 liter pot, 2.8oz/78g; .45 liter lid,
2.2oz/62g;
Total Set Weight: 8.7oz/224g

I'd also be interested to know if these pots can be bought separately as I
think the weight difference is quite considerable. I used the 1.5 liter pot
from the MSR Alpine set on my AT thru-hike. I've never used a 1 liter pot. Is
it too small for cooking (I hike alone) the typical dinners like mac-n-cheese?
I made a lot of my own dehydrated dinners but they cooked in about the same
amount of space. (I think)

I have to agree with your thoughts on the fuel bottle though as the weight
difference compared with my aluminum one is almost nil.

Tracy