[pct-l] Re: Carrying a watch

Charlie, you wrote:
>What about knowing which way to adjust your pace so you can make it for the
>last boat ride to Vermilion Valley Resort for some R&R and your resupply
>package?
>
>I'd opt for taking the watch.
>
>Charlie Jones

You'd really opt to carry a watch for 2,600 miles in order to simply pace
yourself to meet one boat that runs regularly enough to not worry about
whether you are an hour or two either way?  It sounds to me, IMHO, as
though you may be too concerned about the race from border to border and
not what lies in between.

To each, their own.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel