[pct-l] More on Film

Pictures are better with people in them.  On the other hand, pictures of the
scenery are also great for remembering why we went out there.  One of my
favorites is attached.  Test time:  What lake is this?  (Used Fuji, 100-speed
print film.)

Let me add a comment about film.  Unless your camera lets you use really fast
shutter speeds and/or small f/ratios, don't use high-speed film.  The camera
won't let you take those great shots you want at high altitude, with bright
sunlight and lots of snow.  -- Roy

Unrecognized Data: image/x-art