[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 39

Excuse me! This is a little overdone....THE implications are immense:
1- that you know best
2- that it is a "dangerous" place
3- Your flagging with pink or any other color tape is VERY objectional...I
think you should go
get your trash and throw it away
4- You are not qualified to ascertain either subjective or objective
"dangers", clearly.
5- Supecilioous (spelling)
6- And I dont like to be told where to go, period.
7- I did not sleep well last night so excuse the rant..it did not set well
with me
8- My fiance is jsut as upset at your post (and she slept well) (which is
reason I did
not becasue she SNORES LOUDLY)...
SO THRUHIKERS...go well and be well and go where you damn well please.
Semper Fi.