[pct-l] Snow Conditions in the Angeles Crest?

Does anyone have any knowledge of the snow conditions in the Angeles Crest mountains? I have a particular hike I enjoy doing, but haven't done it this early in the year. Back in March, when we tried to drive up there, the road was snowed over. The DOT website doesn't sound very promising for road conditions, but it doesn't speak for trail conditions.

The particular destination is Pallett Mountain and Will Thrall Peak. The traditional approach has been from the north off the 14 near Devil's Punchbowl, alternatively entering from the south through a campground just past Mt. Waterman ski resort.

Does anyone know if the mountains out there are hikeable yet?