[pct-l] Montbell Light Shell jacket

--- AsABat <AsABat@4Jeffrey.Net> wrote:

> And you believed them??? They probably got it from
> the manufacturer, and
> some of them don't have a clue. I have a sleeping
> bag that's almost 25%
> heavier than advertised. I think they weighed the
> fabric without the zippers
> and webbing.

Not so much I believe them..remember, I was merely
comparing. If I did not find the Montbell, was going
to bring my digital scale in with me. :)

I never, ever,ever believe posted weights from big
manufacturers. The little guys (some of whom are on
this very list) invariably have "honest weights".

Should have explained further, I can live with a
person who at least attempts to work with me.

Montbell had a digital scale, as did REI.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com