[pct-l] What do use to carry your 2 gallons per day of water in thedesert?

I used 3 2.4 L platypus waterbags.  Platypus made a new design this year and the new models are more durable than the ones I used in 2003.  Eventually all 3 ruptured.  This summer I got a new one and used it for about 1800 miles of hiking on the AT and the GDT.  It is still going strong.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
Pierce College