[pct-l] continuing the photo question

On Oct 18, 2004, at 12:25 PM, dude wrote:
> 4.  Portable CD-Burner, as others have mentioned.  I am not really sure
> about this, as you would still need some way to read the card, so I am
> not sure if you'd also need a laptop or what.

These portable cd-burners have built-in card readers.  You don't need to
attach any other device to the burner.  Just insert the memory card and
a blank
CD, press a button, wait 20-25 minutes, and you're done.

I'd recommend burning two CD's and sending them to two different
locations
to insure against mail problems.