From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of backpack45scb
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 1:20 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] What do use to carry your 2 gallons per day of water in
thedesert?

We're doing some planning for section hiking the desert parts of the
PCT - probably section A in early March. The guide says you need 2
gallons of water per person per day. Do you use those collapsible 1.5L
Nalgene bottles, 4 of those 2 L soda bottles or what?
Thanks,
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html