[pct-l] What do use to carry your 2 gallons per day of water in thedesert?

Empty Soda Pop Bottles.  Two gallons, for me, was a temporary thing.  The
bottles are cheap/free.  They weigh the same or less than expensive
backpacking bottles.  I used my collapsible first because they were
collapsible.  Mine are platypus, about one ounce per liter bottle.  One
liter soda pop bottles weigh the same.  (The same caps also fit both).
Depending on where you're going there may be alternatives to 17lbs of water.

Monty
Warner Springs