[pct-l] PCT A CLOTHING

Last week my wife and I took 2 of our grandchildren to the south rim of the Grand Canyon for 5 days.  Stayed in Williams, AZ.  We rode the train from Williams to
the south rim one day.  While on the train I wore my baseball hat from the PCTA.  It has the PCT emblem on it.  If I had not been wearing it I would not have
meet a banjo player using the trail name BAN-JOVI (spelling ???).  He saw my hat and introduced himself.  Said he had hiked some of the trail a year or two
ago starting at the ADZKO party.  I was at this party also.  You never know what the future holds, who you might meet or where.

It pays to wear something that identifies your interests.

Irwin Reeves  (Crash)