[pct-l] early june trailmagic location suggestions wanted

I thru hiked last year, and want to get out to do some trail magic this year.  Only thing is my only available weekend is 6/15-6/16.  So the question is:  where can I have the most impact on that date?  In theory, hikers should have just left KM, so maybe I can support the Lone Pine Plan.  Walker Pass also seemed like a good idea.  What do you all think?

Click Here

text/html (html body -- converted)
---