[pct-l] Re: [at-l] Hello from Agua Dulce

--- Paul Magnanti <pmags@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello from Agua Dulce!  460 some odd miles, 'only'
> 2200 to go!
> Looks like the foot problems are over (yeah!), getting
> my trail legs back and enjoying myself immensley. Made
> it out of a snowstorm in the mountains Monday, back in
> the desert today.

Mags, we're just recovered/ing from another Trail Days weekend.
Concensus was that it was weird -- camping ended up split
between the old "along the river" site and the new "beyond the
ballfield" site which is actually the "way beyond the rock
school" site. Manufacturer/reps hated it; throughhikers probably
didn't care, but us'ns that'd been used to what was before
bitched and moaned. Still, it was Trail Days lush green; wet
huddling when it rained, blister-hot when the sun chose to shine
(on Friday). Missed you. Hope your trip continues well. Where is
this "pct" thing, anyway? Is it blazed? Is it a real trail? 'Toe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.