[pct-l] New Balance 804's

We recently hiked the Tahoe Rim Trail, both in 804's. I had irritation on
the backs of my heals that I thought was because of the shoe rubbing. Upon
closer examination I found the irritation was caused by the loop sewn on the
outside-top of the heel. The ends of the loop are sewn to the inside of the
shoe and covered with the liner. With a bit of wear the ends of the loop
were rubbing my heels raw.

Ken