[pct-l] Time off for long distance hikes

Thy words are wise and bespeak of good and wholesome experience
with a great existential balance that borders on a metaphysical
spirituality that is quite congruent with thy inner image and
external harmony with one's present universe.

In other words:

amen brother!! u got-it together man!! I am frigging impressed!!
AND: on the PCt list- no less!! <BIG SMILE>

seriously- I have sent this to my son who I am sure will cherish
evry word.

Now- the 64,000 dollar question- any single caucasian females
emotioanlly available that agreee with Jeffrey's statement-
email me and we shall end up in wedded bliss and harmony
for the rest of our lives!!! <smile>

Rich Calliger