[nct-l] Re: [pct-l] Linda Exposed NOT!

At 7:36 PM -0800 7/1/01, John Mertes wrote:

>Also RJ has obviously infringed whatever copyrights the camping site has
>to the recipe he copied.

It was used with permission of the author which I included at the bottom of
the post.

The point is YOU are defending plagerism and copyright infrinegement
by LINDA...

If anyone wants receipes I suggest you go take a look at OUTDOOR (tm)
or BP'er mags..they have tons...

I am amazed anyone is trying to 2nd guess my research conclusions.
I think it was settled that this list is no place for LARGE numbers
of receipes as she was postings...Large numbers of gear and yes
even stove stuff are put on separate web sites.

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH MY SUGGESSTION of her putting her
receipes- copied or copyright violated on her OWN WEB site..then
do a pointer for us to that.

END OF ISSUE- she can put as many damn receipes as she cares there--
and the issue is solved.

I don't expect to hear further on this issue..it is self-evident that she
is totally in error as far as 1- netiquette, 2- plagerism, 3- copyright
violation.

RJ Calliger