[nct-l] LINDA EXPOSED!! Re: Recipe -Tamale Boats

Where do these receipes come from? Are they really Lindas????

I suspect copyright infringement as Linda is posting copyrighted material
from other lists and.or sources without giving credit.  I found the same
receipes on these sites (banq has been disconnected for fraud in posting
material from published hard-copy receipies.)

My references are below as well as the same recipe from and RV CAMP SITE...
gimme a break!!!! (Predating her post)

I suggest she stop posting before she gets a listmaster in hotwater- ya know-
out of the frying pan into the fire -- so to speak...If anyone really wants
these ridiculous receipes try google please... It also has become apparent
from the nature of these food items she has NEVER done an extended
backpack trip...when is the last time you saute anything on your
alchohol stove? Really??? My alcholol knob doesnt go down to simmer
or up to braise!!! <smirk> I think she has been caught red-handed
plagerizing and enuf is an enuf!! (She clearly changed a little but
the source PREDATES her post!!)

STOP and DESIST these receipes now....there must be someplace I
can report you..and I will find it!!! :-)) Notice the subtle mods
she made!!

http://camping.about.com/travel/camping/library/recipes/blrecsub.htm
http://www.bdbrewing.com/banq_appetizer.html
http://camping.about.com/travel/camping/library/recipes/ucrec032.htm

                         Submitted by Viewers

                         Tamale Boats
                         Submitted by Gigi.

                         This recipe is an easy one that you can prepare in
your RV oven, at the campsite in a Dutch oven,
                         or wrapped in foil by the campfire or over coals.

                         Ingredients:

                               1 can of tamales (unwrap and slice lengthwise)
                               1 can of chili (with or without beans)
                               hotdog buns
                               grated cheese
                               onion, chopped (optional)

                         Instructions:
                         Open up your hotdog buns and place sliced tamales
crisscross on the buns, then pour a topping of
                         chili over each one, sprinkle with some onions,
and top with shredded cheese. Then bake in the
                         oven until the cheese is melted. I put these on a
cookie sheet to bake, oven at about 350 degrees,
                         for just a few minutes. These are quick and easy.

                          Servings: 2 - 4
                                                             Preparation
time: 10 minutes