Re: [ft-l] Central Florida FTA Meeting - Gear, gear and more gear...

So far I've resisted using the hydration systems because I was concerned about
the sanitation.   The bags would seem to be an excellent place for the growth of
bacteria -- damp, warm, etc. -- especially between hikes.  Is this a problem or
am I overly picky??

Diane