RE: [ft-l] I'm back 100%...

A couple of years ago I made a "kitchen" for backpacking that I still use.
If i remember correctly, I got the pattern from a book that is in the FT
library.   I made it using pack cloth so it is reasonably water-proof.  It
is a flat case with a zipper around 3 sides so it opens flat.  Inside are
elastic loops to hold film containers filled with spices and used and
washed little plastic liquor bottles that I keep olive oil and other
liquids in.  I also keep a small knife and my spoon in the case.  Very
handy!

Sunny
in Sunny So FLA

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>