Re: [ft-l] Please, tell us about it!

>I would love to hear what others have done, even if it's a simple stuff sack
>or something else.  Please, tell us about it!
>
>Happy Hiking,
>Jeff Walters

hey, jeff!  remember i made that tiny little alcohol burning stove out of
j.b. weld, two tomato paste cans & a beer can?  it works GREAT!  weighs
almost nothing.  i still need to make a pot holder that i like though.
that dryer vent thingy isn't stable emough to suit me.  somebody could get
hot water (or even FIRE) on them.

--sunshine*daydreams--