[ft-l] Where to go?

I'm looking for a place to go on the FT for a 2-person backpacking trip
between Christmas and New Years.  About 30-40 miles.

NOT the Ocala NF or the Osceola NF, we've have done them too many times.
NOT the Apalachicola NF becasue it's 30 miles between campsing spots during
general gun.
NOT Myakka SP because I already called and the majority of the primitive
campsites along the trail are already reserved.
NOT Withlacoochee SF because they are crazy in there during hunting season.

Any other ideas or do I have to go out-of-state (pretty sad thing for and
FTA'er to say)?

Deb