[ft-l] Where to go?

May I suggest Blackwater Forrest?  The only area not open at
the moment is the Krull Primitive area.  Still going to have
hunters so wear the orange, but there are some great camping
sites along the way.

I was out on the Wiregrass trail a short distance yesterday
and it looked to be in good shape on the north end and the
East end of Jackson Trail was great.  Think about camping at
Karick Lake.  The facilities are great.

Sceddar