[ft-l] GPS problems?

Anyone else experiencing GPS irregularities today? When I turned my Garmin
ETrex on this morning around 8 AM, it blanked out after I got a fix. I
thought maybe the batteries were dying so I replaced them. When I turned it
back on, it had a hell of a time getting a fix. I managed to hike and get my
track, but when I tried to download it a little while ago, it refused to.
Seems that the track file is dated 28-Jul-61, and no date or time will
display on the system. No normal messages, either, like "Are you indoors
now?" It just keeps searching for satellites. I'm wondering if the gov't is
playing with the satellites...

Cheers, Sandy