[ft-l] President's Bush's new forest policy for logging and forest fires

You won't find me defending clear cuts. This whole process needs to be under
the close control of Forest Service people, right on site, while this is
being done. I can recall seeing square mile blocks clear cut out in Northern
California and it was a disaster.

Bryan