[ft-l] local hiking info

--

The Ocala National Forest offers some nice areas to hike and what makes it =
desirable to many people is that you can hike mostly campground to campgrou=
nd if you would like to because there are campgrounds with beautiful spring=
s and showers 5-10 miles apart through most of it.  If you have more than o=
ne vehicle this would allow the younger crowd to start at one campground an=
d hike to the next.  There is also a wilderness area in the ONF and I would=
 recommend hiking there if you will be hiking during hunting season.  How m=
any miles are you planning to hike?

Trailtalker

I would like to break the trip down into two treks. The first would be
for my younger Scouts (11-13) and would be a Day Hike Loop from our base
camp. The 2nd hike would be for my older Scouts and would be an
overnight "out & back". We have the necessary backpacking stoves and
water filters to allow for primitive camping for the older Scouts.

I was told there are some nice trails in the Ocala National Forest.
Does anyone have any experience with these trails (or similar trails)?