[ft-l] Foxahatchee(?)

Hi all.

A friend of mine sent me an article a few weeks ago from Photography Magazine
about Foxahatchee Park or Land Preserve, or something.  I don't even know if
I'm spelling it right.  Anyway, from the photographs, it looks amazing and
I'd love to check it out.  I can't find the article, and I would love more
information about it.  Is anyone familiar with this place, like how to get
there, how large it is, if camping is permitted, etc.  Thanks in advance.

Kelly Sue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---