[ft-l] Foxahatchee(?)

I'm going to take a wild stab at this and suggest that it might have been
Fakahatchee Strand Preserve.  It's north of Everglades National Park and
west of Big Cypress National Preserve.

Check out:
http://www.florida-everglades.com/mapfaka.htm
http://www.abfla.com/parks/FakahatcheeStrand/fakahatchee.html
http://www.friendsoffakahatchee.org/

Cricket

> Hi all.
>
> A friend of mine sent me an article a few weeks ago from Photography
Magazine