[ft-l] Outfitters & Danner Boots

In a message dated 12/20/2001 7:18:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mark@nickpvb.com writes:

>I do have a Black Creek Trading Post near by too.  I
j>ust don't want him falling in love with +$200 boots
>he wears three times then outgrows.

If you are talking about Black Creek Outfitters they have plenty of shoes for
under 200 dollars.  The last time I was there they had a table full of
reduced price boots.  I was able to find two pair of boots.  Their Vasque
Clarions are about 120.00.  If you go there get Mike to fit you.  Just ask
for the AT thruhiker he is really good.
Clyde