From: "L. Parker" <lparker@cacaphony.net>
To: <ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 6:44 PM
Subject: RE: [ft-l] Outfitters & Danner Boots

Not all Danner's are lightweight. I have a pair of
Expedition II's that are
definitely in the heavyweight category. But I wouldn't
do without them in
the winter. I also wear Danner Radical 45's on a daily
basis. They ARE
lightweight.

Danner's reputation is one of extreme durability and
high quality. They are
not for everybody. Fit can be a big issue with Danner.
You need to go to a
professional outfitter and let them help you with
them. Failure to do so
will result in a boot that will give you blisters
guaranteed. Danner boots
are not as forgiving as say, Vasque.

Lee I Joe