Re: [ft-l] Status - The Big 360 hike

Yard sales along the Florida trail!  What a concept!  Sounds like the
treasures you've gathered, old lottery tickets even, might become enough
to let you have your own yard sale and make enough  to buy moleskin
patches and more gasoline for the car relays.

Seriously, I've really enjoyed these accounts and I'll be sorry  when the
Big 360 hike is over.  It's been an eye-opening picture of south central
Florida and I thank you for sharing it with us.

Nancy Gildersleeve

To:            ft-l@backcountry.net