[ft-l] Re: - list mistress

> ........ I attended the opening of the Land Bridge over I-75 on
>Saturday.  Also saw her Eminence, the List Mistress there taking a rare
>opportunity to mingle with us commoners.  :)
 >Happy trails,
>
>Rich Evans
>Orlando

ahhhh, those were the days.....the list mistress....always good for a
laugh....the spinner of yarns.....the woman left in charge of the word of
the day when the list creator was out on the trail.  (the bane of the hiker
formerly known as sb's existence.)  oh, yes, those were the days.  ?  the
word of the day is 'exhume'.

Never knock on Death's door.
 Ring the doorbell and run.
 ( He hates that ! )