[ft-l] New maps

We got a bunch of the new FT maps and attempted to plot a long trip. Other
than seeing other people's maps, this is the first time I've looked closely
and tried to use 'em. I won't give points for usability, other than the
narrative descriptions are much better than the old maps...MUCH BETTER! And
the circled numbers help a heck of a lot. But...

What's the deal with marking the trail in orange sometimes, in yellow
sometimes, and not at all sometimes? I can see the red streets so much better
than I can find the trail.

Cheers, Sandy (Navigator)