Re: [ft-l] Hike in GA

Where are you from?  I'm from Atlanta (northern metro)
and you indicated driving "up" to Ga Mtns...I'm out
west in Calif right now...(finishing up our
almost-thru hike of PCT)...but upon our return home
(any week now) and/or in the future...I'd like someone
to hike with...now that I've learned how...(never
backpacked before our PCT thru-hike attempt)...perhaps
in the Autumn...that area's lovely!  (from Katrina
"LunaKat" Kole)