Re: [CDT-L] What's the GDT???

>      OK, what's the GDT?  I could hazard a guess, but it wouldn't do in
>mixed company...
>
>      Earl

The Great Divide Trail - the mountain bike route that parallels the CDT.  We
met several bike riders along the way. A couple hundred people a year do the
bike route. The maps are good, with descriptions of campsites and trail
amenities included on the map.  There is also a guidebook that I saw at
Borders and there's a web site journal that I saw two years ago from a group
that biked it.

Ginny