Re: [CDT-L] NM Mountain Club

Tim -
I didn't say that - what I said, in essence, was "stupid trail designers".
Big difference :-)  Keep in mind that I'm a trail builder too - and I've
seen some really stupid trail design.

So how's the water situation through the Chain of Craters?  That's a serious
question - not an argument.

Walk softly,
Jim