[CDT-L] What's the GDT???

At 03:16 PM 11/22/00 -0500, Chet J Fromm blasted the following out into the
ether:
><snip>
>I've been doing it last 2 seasons. 1st one, crashed and broke a
>collarbone, this year, wrecked bike to unuseable status, so will try
>again in 01. The GDT crosses the CDT in many places in each state,
>finding it interesting to ride.

      OK, what's the GDT?  I could hazard a guess, but it wouldn't do in
mixed company...

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)