[CDT-L] Water availability in the Chain of Craters

I mentioned the situation to the CDTA in Colorado via email after our
"discussion" about this matter. I suggested that the available stock
tanks in that area [plastic, above ground, and relatively clean] be
indicated with signs from the trail, and should also indicate the time
frame that they would contain water.
I also mentioned that I didn't see any use in my continuing building or
maintaining this segment until the water problem was resolved.  Their
reply was rather ambiguous ... it was felt that the trail should be
built no matter what, but the water problem, and the one suggested
solution, was never mentioned.  I haven't been back since.  Too bad ...
it's a remote, interesting, and pretty segment of the CDT!
Blaze