[CDT-L] Svea stove

David,
Wow 600 miles on 11 oz of fuel??  That's incredible, even if that's at lower
elevation.
I've been using a Whisperlite Internationale 600 for a few years, the first
and only stove I've used.  I burn Coleman fuel in it, and depending on what
I'm cooking, I use probably between 1-3 oz. per day/2 people.  I haven't had
too many problems with it, a broken shaker jet pin and vigilance with
cleaning, but the Svea sounds like a dream, especially since it can simmer
well.  I've been able to bake with my Whisperlite, but it requires staying
very closeby to keep a good simmer going.  Can you simmer on the Svea without
sitting next to it?  Kelly and I love to have deep dish pizza and Cinnamon
Streusel (to name a couple) for a treat, but the Whisperlite requires a lot
of attention.
Toby