[CDT-L] [cdt-l] stoves

Boy, am I procrastinating today if I'm getting this interested in stoves.
Whiteroot, the Coleman Peak Apex 2 is a liquid gas stove that simmers with no
fuss and bother.

Dan had an Optimus for years and years. His lasted 2 AT hikes, the PCT, and
several misecellanous thousand miles before it gave up the ghost on a snowy
night (I was there) on the Susequehannna Trail in PA in early January.  RIP,
loyal and faithful servant!

Karen Berger
GORP.com