[CDT-L] My intro

Hi all..

	My name is Jeff Short...I'm 30 from the state of Delaware...and,
as you probably have guessed, I am a new subscriber to the list.

	For the past couple of years, I have had dreams/wishes about
completing a long-distance hike.  Of course, because of its
proximity, my first thoughts were towards the AT.  I am
wishing/planning on thru-hiking the AT (GA->ME) in 2002.

	About 6 months ago, my hiking thoughts included the PCT and
CDT.  My new hiking goal was to do a triple thru-hike in my
lifetime.  Lately, however, I have gotten specific and maybe a little
crazy about hiking the Big Three.

	My current dream is to hike the AT, CDT, and PCT in both
directions (S->N and N->S) by the time I hit 40 (late November,
2009)!  Sort of a Triple-Double experience!!

	Ok.. I have left myself open to any snickering / potshots  from
the group.   One question that I have is : In what order would you
hike the trails?  I would like to go East->West (AT, CDT, PCT)...
however, it seems that the CDT is the harsher of the three trails, so
it could also make sense to hike it last.

Any comments would be appreciated...

Jeff