Re: [at-l] Camera: to take or not to take.

You can get lots of pictures of the AT scenery but the pictures I really
treasure are the ones of the people I met along the way and when the creek
starts to rise down here in Fl my pictures are one of the things I get to high
ground. Still cleaning up from Hurricane Irene and hoping Jose isn't coming
here..
                                                                Triathlon
Grandma