[at-l] Shuttle in MA

Hi Everybody-

I guess I'm one of those lurkers who only speaks up when she needs
something...

I am looking for a shuttle to Tryingham, MA on Saturday, September 24th
from Manchester, NH or someplace inbetween that is accessible by bus (I
am flying to New England from California).  I am hiking for the 2 weeks
prior to the Gathering (hope to meet some of you there!) filling in a
section missed on my southbound hike last year.  Curiosity of what I
missed is killing me!  I've got rides all lined up (I think) for
acutually getting to the gathering and back to the airport, but not for
getting to the trail.

So if anybody has any leads for shuttles in the western Mass area, it
will be greatly appreciated!  Perhaps one of you would like to make
some money and hike a little?

Thanks!!!

Emily "BugBite" Reith