Subject: Re: [at-l] More Saddleback
Author:  Snodrog5@aol.com at ima
Date:    8/23/99 8:04 AM

In a message dated 8/22/1999 12:04:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mfuller@somtel.com writes:

<< This isn't an issue of sympathy, but of ethics and justice. >>
I dunno. I see it as an issue of $$$. Skiers spend tons of money. Hikers
spend very little. I think Maine will do what she thinks is 'good business'.
Why put a Mainer out of a job so some hippie bum from New Jersey can have one
day of 'good view-shed'?
TJ < was tryin' to stay outta this one