[at-l] NY/NJ trails

hey all,

I was going to be home for a little while and looking to do some hiking in
the NJ/NY area around 4 days worth (I'm from nothern NJ, around the
corner from Campmor).  I was thinking about doing some NJ AT parts but it
looks like trails are closed, and that water sources might be a problem.
Do people have suggestions on places to go (maybe up to the catskills?)
thanks,
jeff

Jeff Mosenkis				Graduate Student,
jamosenk@ccp.uchicago.edu		Committee on Human Development
					Department of Psychology
					University of Chicago
	"The Blues isn't about feeling better, it's about making other
	people feel worse" - "Bleeding Gums" Murphy