Subject: [at-l] NY/NJ trails
Author:  Jeff Mosenkis <jamosenk@dura.spc.uchicago.edu> at ima
Date:    8/5/99 3:09 PM

hey all,

I was going to be home for a little while and looking to do some hiking in
the NJ/NY area around 4 days worth (I'm from nothern NJ, around the
corner from Campmor).  I was thinking about doing some NJ AT parts but it
looks like trails are closed, and that water sources might be a problem.
Do people have suggestions on places to go (maybe up to the catskills?)
thanks,
jeff

Jeff Mosenkis                           Graduate Student,
jamosenk@ccp.uchicago.edu               Committee on Human Development
                                        Department of Psychology
                                        University of Chicago
        "The Blues isn't about feeling better, it's about making other
        people feel worse" - "Bleeding Gums" Murphy