Re: [at-l] Bostonians, et. al.

Felix wrote:

> I will be in Beantown this coming Saturday. Any of you locals want to get
> together for coffee? Or grub? Or anything? Anyone know if the Sox are in
> town for a day game? Big Blue Frog? You there? Ron and Cheryl? Let's
> shake it up a bit. I'll be there most of Sat. and most of Sundya. Lemme
> know SOOOOOOON.

Hey, I'm still here, although I've been so busy I only have time to lurk.
This Saturday, we have daughter's graduation from 9:00-12:00, then rush to a
horse show, then rush back to a graduation party until the wee hours.   So,
sad to say, I don't have a minute of free time on Saturday, but that's what
life has been like the past 6 months or so.  Are you just here for the day?
Sort of a long day trip, isn't it?

I humbly request to change the W.O.D.  to -- shebeen.  When I tried to look up
shebeau, the closest I could get (in MS-Bookshelf) was shebeen.  As in,
Shebeen drinking an awful lot lately.  Or, Shebeen eating too much barley
these days.  Or, Shebeen terrible sick since she drank that bad ale...

Big Blue Frog
...not a single section this year...